Friday, July 11, 2014

Cannabis leaves tea, day 1

From the same batch of leaves of this period, I decided perhaps it was better to drink the tea made from the leaves.

Quantity: 2.080 liters
Began drinking on: 15:00 continue drinking to 16:30
16:45 Slight increase of the mood
17:15 increase of dizziness and shifting of consciousness to the psychoactive states.
Most symptoms reduced around 23:00

Tip: change the size of subtitles with -/+


Transcript and possibly notes not mentioned on video:

"So, it is.. 11th July. It is 17:23

and I have drunk tea from the cannabis leaves

from 15 o'clock to 16:30

and..

after a slight increase of the mood

at 16:45, then half hour later

the psychedelic state started to kick in

and that means,

the changing of consciousness..

existing in a different..

angle of perception..

and then two minutes earlier, before starting this
recording, I felt a presence of entities..

and I am not in my house now, I am somewhere else,
that I have never come again before.

and I felt the presence of entities..
and they were close to me..

I couldn't see.. anything. I was just feeling their presence,

their energy.

And they were close to me, not so close, they were..

5-6 meters away from me.

But.. but I knew I felt that..


They were..


They were there.


Ok, now.. Let's pause.



cannabis leaves tea
Shhhh!... This is the quite room..
Shhhh!... This is the quite room.

This is the quite room.


This is the only place that you can..


..rest your self.


..to feel.. yourself.


To feel the energy.


Flowing... ~


like the ebb and the tide..


Flowing and changing, everything.


Every motion.. is every death and born.. of the soul.


..of each molecule.





Yes. First death and then born.

Because it is.. the Celestial Kingdom..

..from where we came, we came from..

Here, we are just passing by.

Planet earth, is just a step..

..like.. a kid is growing older..

So, this is. This residence here on planet earth..

is just.. a step.. at the age.

..But deeper.. into the conscious, subconscious..

again, there are flows of motion.. colorful..

This colorful.. I can..

I can say that.. I have the vision of the
colorful.. side of the..

..of the Prana.

The Quiet Room has many secrets..

..and (offers) support..

I have to pause now.

It is.. one a quarter before six o' clock (17:45).

There has passed some time.. there has passed
almost..

half an hour.. or three quarters since my last..

thoughts. I don't know, I can't recall,
I am not at the..

sensation of measuring time.

Anyway, what I wanted to share was that..

there were many realms of feelings that..
that I felt, at all that time that I didn't speak.

Firstly my.. empathy started growing, towards everything.

I was passing in front of an empty chair and..


My feeling of empathy.. ehh..

was in action..

trying to have a contact with the person that was

sitting on that chair.

and.. I am deepening in and I am losing my..
ultimate task of recording.

So yes, I am remembering now.

That, yes, this empathy this increase of empathy,

and it lasted.. for the most of the time;

..I must pause now.

And then I started hearing noises.

At first I thought it was from people, around..


but later I realized, that..


there were sounds that I only could hear..


and then.. I started feeling the.. presence again of..


entities. (Feeling, not seeing.)


After.. some time.. I started..


translating their thoughts and they were black,

and they were negative..

and.. I heard they were talking about me, to each other.


"Oh! what is he doing now!

Oh! why can't he ever do it right?!"

..and similar thoughts of them such as these.


Negative thoughts, very..


..yes, and I was feeling those entities.

They were about three of them.

And I am hearing again, noises.

One sound. One click. Or something.

I feel around me entities, I have to pause now.

It is ten minutes before seven o' clock (18:50)
and just a moment ago, I.. I heard them whispering.

I heard their whispers.


And I was feeling their presence. I feel it now.

Outside the room.

And it is in every place I go inside that building.

I feel it everywhere.

Someone has sent.. something to me?..

Well, you can take it back. It is yours..
I have to pause now.

It is seven o' clock (19:00) now. And I, I was getting and I am
still getting now, multiple psychic attacks..

From.. two or more entities..


And I was sending Light, I was becoming the conduit

of the Divine Light, sending it then back as a mirror..

and it was safe for about one minute.


Then I.. I am feeling that something..


..tries to grab my feet but it's not like hands, like..

like a form of gel is trying to grasp me.

And it comes from below the floor,

it is ehh.. it doesn't have a shape.

I only see it with my mind's eye.


Ok, I have to pause again.

Also, before I pause, there were some..
as well some.. feelings of fear..

In some instances..

Ok, I am pausing now.

Every idea, every notion, becomes a whooole adventure!

I was feeling this before the part that I started
sensing entities and all that I mentioned just

a little ago.

Before that I was feeling.. all this majestic swirl of moments
becoming.. living moments!

I am hearing again sounds.. here and there..
so yes, everything is becoming reality.

And just a moment ago before I start recording;

melodies were created from my mind..


I was listening to a piano, but..


a tune that I was.. composing it, playing it, and conducting it

at the same moment. And hearing it.

And then.. a little later..
tunes came into my mind..

As this one (♫ whistling ♪♫)

Yes.

So this adventurous perception is..
marvelous!

Let's pause now again.

It is twenty forty.

And I can.. I can feel the energy of the people I see.

There are some very, very pure souls.


And they are not as rare, as we thought of.


But there are also.. some very, low vibrations.


Very..


(People) with a very Cronian energy.


And in whatever I talk about, I am becoming that!


I am becoming their emotions.


When I was talking about low vibrations,

I was feeling like that!

And when I was mentioning that there are more..


..ehm.. there are more.. fine souls than we thought of,

I felt the same uplifting feeling.

Yeah..

Someone was passing by and I just paused,
I didn't speak.

And I felt.. also two fairies..

To explain it furthermore, I saw two..

..young women in different time intervals..

..and their energy were that of a fairy.


Yeah..

And.. let's pause again.

Twenty forty-five (20:45).

I saw my reflection on the.. on the windows of the cars.

And.. I felt myself, as an angel.


It didn't feel like I was sensing myself as myself.

But I was sensing myself as an angel..

..through the reflection.

(talking to my dog Penny)

And everything is so.. it is flowing..
..it is flowing..

..the flow..

(talking to my dog Penny)

Let's pause again.

Nine eleven (21:11).

..the time.

When we are not sleeping.. I am talking
about the physical state of sleep.

our time should be divided,

half in.. working with ourselves, working on ourselves..

and the rest half of the time should be devoted to help

other people.

At the part on working with ourself, we should divide this half
each day, into meditating upon a single object;

Upon a single item.

We could meditate.. upon a tree, for one day or for one week.

Because, it takes all the stillness of the world, in order to

understand, to become, that tree.

Or better, one should follow it throughout one year!


At the changing of the seasons.


Because everything it happens externally to the tree,


it writes inside his bark.


And it's like a gramophone. And with the right instrument,


and the right skills, one could listen,

they could hear to all of these..

.. melodies..


..from the bark of the tree.


Because trees are speaking..


We are not listening..


So one day or one week, or one year;

could be spend upon a single task.

Meditating, becoming, what you observe.


The observer, becomes the item that is observed.


And then, after the tree,

after we understood its cycles,

and its flow in time, after that we could start..

meditating upon a different item.
On a.. on a rock.

A piece of rock.. close to the seaside.

Or a different kind of rock.

Inside the forest.

There are different qualities and different energies,
in the seaside and in the forest.

I had the idea from..

I had this next idea that I'm gonna unroll,
since I woke up this morning.

If I remember well in this state; I saw it in my dream.

(cleaning my throat)

A new way of photographing, a new photography session.

In fact.. a series of photography.

Where I would.. (cleaning my throat).
Excuse me.

Where I would be able to..

display.. the depths of the feminine sexuality.
(in fact I wanted to say sensuality)

And sensuality.

No, sorry, I don't remember what did I say, I meant sensuality.

So, my mind was..

on ideas like.. maxi -sort of stretchy- dresses..

better of one color.

And nice.. feminine motions/movements..

..of the hips..

..and at the same time, elegant movement of the..

ankles.. of the toes..

of the feet arch..

Elegant moves of the elbows..

..of the little finger..

And that is a hymn to the feminine.. sensuality.



I forgot to mention also,

one of those things that.. some belly dancers wear,

in front of their mouth, it is a piece of cloth.

That it goes from one ear to the other and in front of the mouth
and the nose, it covers the nose and mouth.

So.. also that is added to the whole picture
that I described earlier.

All these elegant feminine sensual gestures,
and moves.

It's a total hymn to the feminine sensuality.

It's extremely sensual to me.

What is hidden and it has it's own flow,

below the cloth of the dress.
Or the movements of the feet.

Or the palms, the hands.

Ok I don't know if I will continue more.

Let's pause for the moment.

Twenty-one twenty-five (21:25).

The time flows strangely.

At some point, some hours ago,


I stood among the movements of time.


And I felt, a few seconds ago that,


we are creating time.


It is us that we create time with our perception.


We are creating time when we.. "send" our brain
to look through the eyes into and object,

and our.. consciousness in that moment,

creates.. the time..

that needed..

from the moment that..

our brain received the order to look at a specific item,

and until it came back as.. data.

So, that "time" (that notion) was our creation.

It didn't exist. It never existed.


It is us who created it.


And that is happening in every..


split of the second and wherever our attention goes..


it creates time.


And we create the illusion of time and space.

That we occupy space.

We are just spirit.

We are self aware, but not all of the time.

The spirit is aware of the essence of itself.


But not all the time.


It needs, clarity..


..of observation.


I am getting tired when I speak too much.

Time for another pause.

Twenty-one thirty-two (21:32).

I stood there.. among the blades of time..

and.. everything jumped in front of me!


Everything!


everything that existed, jumped in front of me,

in that moment.

Because there is not a time.. concept..


and perception.. to perceive one by one.


And at the same moment..


All of it..


..disappeared completely.


It was empty space, empty.

No matter, no space, empty.

Vacant.


The end of consciousness.


Because all exist in the same moment.


The whole and the empty.


Vacant void. And these are the +- that..


create the Chi energy. The Chi energy is created

from those poles. The void..

Oh no! I am feeling it!..

..I am feeling it..

So, one pole is the void and.. the other..

is the wholeness of creation.

The Everything 'το Παν' in Greek.
(and now that I am typing it's 11:11)

There is such a contemplative idea..

and it mesmerizes my mind..

my mind is sailing now..

Another pause (in fact end of recording)."

ετικέτες: τσάι φύλλα κάνναβης, ψυχεδελική, εμπειρία,

No comments:

Post a Comment