Thursday, July 10, 2014

Energy paths ~ Embracing the flower inside

I happened to find some cannabis leaves from a third person. So, I ingested raw cannabis leaves, 4 days after they have been cut, fermented in their natural fermentation.

Quantity: 30gr
Ingestion began on: 10:55
11:30 Slight numb feeling
11:45 Slight increase of joy and slight sense of thirst; also, I have the feeling that my body is being calibrated inside, first off at the digestive section
12:10 Increase of joy and sensation of thirst
12:30 Increase of laughter and sensation of thirst
Most symptomps reduced around 22:00

part 1

Tip: change the size of subtitles with -/+


Transcript and notes not mentioned on video:

"So.. so.. it is now twelve twenty three. And I am adding to my notes, my written notes, that there was also an..

..an increase in thirst, in the sensation of thirst. And I was listening to two people from Africa.. talking here..

and.. and they were making some.. sounds, like "Aaaaah!".. "Eehhhhh!", when they were talking;

and that led me to think, ehm.. and that led me to think that.. those people that are closer..

..that their roots are closer to the.. not so modern human beings that are living inside cities;

..so, those people.. ehmm.. and since they are closer to their roots, to their natural roots with nature;

ehm.. they are closer to the other beings as well. And so, their sounds such as these are mimicking

..the sounds of animals.

Ok.. so there are people here and I don't want to.. to.. Ok, someone is waiting there for me, I have to close now



raw, fermented cannabis leaves, psychedelic experience, φύλλα κάνναβης, ψυχοδηλωτική, ψυχεδελική, εμπειρία,
photo on location
I have ehm.. it is now twelve thirty-six and I had also a slight increase in the sense of thirst..

and a slight increase in the laughter.. and I was drinking water and I was feeling like I was drinking liquid crystals!..

..you know minerals, crystals. Ooh! it was so unique, like I was sensing that I was drinking also the Prana of the water.

It was.. ehm.. so smooth and gentle. Ok, I have to close now, because I am also working now...

..for one or one and a half hour more. Ok..

Ehm.. twelve forty and I was sensing, I AM sensing now, how the.. ehm.. intake of the cannabis leaves, have..

..have regulated and they how they regulate my metabolism. And my sense of hunger, I.. am feeling more balanced now

..in the sense of the whole digestion system.

And I am.. sensing this, this is the amazing thing. I am sensing this internally.

Like, like I am sensing, the easiest way to describe this, is that I am sensing..

..the energy at that point.. and at that area..






Like I.. am sensing its energy.

..And how it functions. Ooh is amazing!
Ooh is amazing feeling.

..to be able and feel that.

I can sense the energy.. How it moves. If I am concentrated..

wow.. it's like a.. it's like a glowing light..
Soft green, soft.. bluish.

..moving gently, like and elegantly, like a liquid.

..In the sense of movement, it is..
something between liquid and..

..aerial!.. motion. Elegant and smooth, like a music..

..'N that was nice and reminded me of some minutes earlier,

About twenty minutes earlier, that I.. had a poem.

I thought it in Greek.

That.. "Yes, I found myself in Holland.
Where, even the postmen..

".. see the.. rainbow horses in the sky."
Meaning here that..

.. the psychedelics and cannabis, well, some variations of it,
are free to use, so everyone can be..

"happy", or feeling happy. Even, the postman, that,
he is walking outside..

meeting people and talking with people. Yeah..

God damn, I have to work.. Ok, let's pause."


part 2

Tip: change the size of subtitles with -/+

Transcript and notes not mentioned on video:

"It is.. one o' clock now.

..and.. ehm.. about a quarter ago,
I started..

..sensing.. that..

..everything is so deeply connected..

and.. also, since about a quarter ago
I have started..

..I mean that my.. ooh! I can't find the words,
it is so difficult to..

..be "normal" in those states.. because,
part of the brain is working with a different way..

in a different way.

So what I wanted to say is that.. Ooh God!
I forgot it..

..yeah, there's no need to..

..be worried.

Oh yes, it is that my..

imagination has expanded!

Everything it is happening to me,
it becomes like a scene of a..

of a movie. And it grows garlands!

..into its.. own small world...

..realm..

(cleaning throat).. ooh it is..

interesting to see how the.. imagination
grows garlands.

I have to stop now, to pause, to continue my work
and then go home and.. enjoy.

..as much as I can.. in the stillness..

I sit motionless.. and I am deepening inside..

..inwardly.. So I have to pause now.

And I will catch up later.

Everything is.. distracting my attention.. that is why I am..
pausing.. in-between. Ok. Pause now.

Thirteen sixteen. And I had the.. native North American..
feeling

I was sensing and I am still sensing inside that..
how it is to be..

..an Indian from the North America.

And because I was born in that period, at the hippies and..

all.. this beautiful.. magnificent.. swirling time.. era.

So, since I was born at that time, since I was
a young child I had always the idea that I am

either the incarnation of a hippy that died in that period,
or a Native North American one.

Because I always had and have those elements.. inside.

And.. so.. connecting these to my sense of
feeling how it is to be a Native N. American;

I am thinking I had the.. insight, that..
our consciousness can become that..

..energy!

..and go inside in that place, like one is walking inside
a library

goes there and retrieve that..

information..

and put it into words and make it alive!..

it's like..

..how can I describe it

like there's a bucket of clay and..

one can give various shapes to it
and then bake it into the oven and..

give it a form.

Something.. I would say "something dead to
make it alive".. and now it has no meaning..

because I understand deeper that..

What is more alive (real), the clay that comes
from the ground, from the living earth..

or something that we bake.. inside the oven?

And it gives us only the illusion of a shape..
to which shape it is understandable (to us)

and conceivable.. in our society.

We are.. conceiving..

something with the shape of a bicycle for example,

we conceive it as it is alive but it is only an image.

So much they have trained our brains..inside this system..

So we have been manipulated
into thinking that..

the picture of a bicycle is the bicycle itself.

But we forget that this bicycle is made from
aluminium.

and aluminium is a mineral.

And minerals are alive.

They come from the earth or from beneath
the earth.

And they are alive. And they are molded..

.. and formed in very high temperatures..
to make something that we are familiar of

we are familiar of a bicycle but not of the element that
made that bicycle.

We are not familiar, of the aluminium at its initial form.

How much more alive it is than this bicycle.

So, from this single factor, one can start.. elevating at..

the heights of the human ooh, I cannot find those
words now in English.

Uhm.. how much people are..

(have been) taught illusion for reality.

Reality is something so much.. away from our
perception.

We can't hear.. the subsonic sounds..

the supersonic sounds..

the subsonic sounds are made from elephants

and the supersonic sounds are made from bats.

..as they are flying, to help them to navigate inside
the space.

So we cannot hear.. at this frequencies.
(Greeting someone).

..we cannot hear those frequencies,
we cannot see into the ultraviolet light,

we cannot see into..

so uhm.. distractions, someone came..

So, we cannot see into the ultraviolet light,
we cannot see the infrared light.. So all these are..

realities. But we are losing them. Each and every second.
Each and every millisecond.

It is here, and we are not..

So how can one define reality?

What is real and what is not?

What can you perceive, and you cannot?..

It is like a living.. energetic poetry..

Illusion is all the time, reality is all the time,
so what is real and what is not?

How can you say something, that you are sure
of something?

When you don't know all of its qualities..

There are so many qualities around..
everything is alive and it has its levels of quality.

Distraction again, "Hello".

(following is a discussion in Dutch, I was unaware that I was still recording and I couldn't edit it out with the Chromebook I am using. Sorry about that!)

Oh, I was recording.

So, I had a beautiful flow and I was distracted.

As I was saying, we are so much misled

by our senses.

We live only in the shadow of the world.

Our whole frequency, is just a slice of the shadows that..

reality sheds when is lit from a source of light.

So, our whole frequency, is just a piece,
a slice of the shadow..

of the true reality. "Hello".

Ooh.. luckily there are no many people around.

They would see a lyric postman..

ooh, I can't find the words, I see the tree across..
and it's magnificent!

I have to pause now.

Thirteen forty-seven.

And I was feeling so..

..every notion, every idea.. I have..

can turn into a..

..brilliant.. flow..

..a brilliant flow of.. ooh, I had it before inside me..

it can become like a brilliant flow..

..of inner.. sensation..

it is.. liquid flow..

..it is.. liquid flow..

..and people are missing so much.. from this..

..reality..

When they live into the linear..

..into the linear world.. And how many they miss..

..because the world, perceivable, under these states..

is so rich in sensation!..

..it has so many levels and qualities..
of sensation and sensing.

It is rich!.. and vast!..

..and I say vast and I remembered..

..regarding what I said prior,
about the illusion and the reality.

So I perceived it like..

the God or Gods.

It's huge, gigantic,
with non-measurable proportions

entity that is like a liquid flow.

And the rainbow colors,

are constantly changing.. and it is vibrant
and.. radiant!.. and..

tactile!.. it can be reached via any sense..

So, it is this "wow God/Gods/Goddess" and..
from this source..

..they are forming shadows.. below..

So, they are forming shadows below.

On the -so to speak- ground.

And.. a slight, a tiny slice..

of that shadow is.. our frequency!..

And dividing it from that..

..our entire frequency.. includes..

..this Space and many other Spaces,
so, we are talking about vast..

..space-like dimension..

of thinking and sensing.

So, we know nothing!

And this perhaps can become a bliss!

Because, if we knew the tiniest proportion
of God's Knowledge..

then, living in this body, in this frequency..

it would..

tear us in pieces!

..literally.

Because, that is a higher energy.
A higher vibrational energy.

It can't be reached..

in this linear state of consciousness.

Ooh! I am out in the space now.. in the same time.. and here!

But I can sense!..

..the energy among the planets!..

..ooh! it's so weird!..

it's like I am outside the womb, of my mother.

unable to sense, many things.
Because everything is new to me.

So, according to this thinking I had..

..then also the babies.. they can also have these..

perceptions. Of the outer world.

From which they are living, inside the womb, of their mother.

That is why..

..from the moment of.. conception..

one has to be considered, as a living being.

Breathing and vibrating in his body,
because.. it is in the form of energy.

and.. it has.. an astral knowledge..

of the outer.. of what is happening beyond..

his/her mother's body.

So, we owe to.. treat that creature with.. respect..
from the first moments of..

life, inside the mother's womb.

So.. I am sensing, there at the outer space..
I am sensing..

I am trying to sense, is the correct word.

I am trying to sense
what is happening there.

How it moves.. energetically..

it moves and behaves in an unknown way,
that I am unable to perceive.

How it functions, because I lose it.

When I try to grasp it with my mind's eye..

it is.. it was there for a split of the second
and then I lost it but..

I had only the impression of it, being there.
It's so much rich and so much beyond

our.. perception.

Wow.. the reality, the True reality is..

is the most.. vivid inebriation there is.

A floating dream.. a living floating dream.

It is beyond dreams, a dream beyond dreams.

It is unreachable from these.. senses..
but I can feel it now.. I can strongly feel it!..

Wow!!!..

..wow I am able to feel it!
It is such a strong sensation!..

My God!..

Ooh! it vibrates my heart
with colors!..

Ooh! it vibrates my heart with colors..
and happiness ooh, I am in bliss now.

In this moment.

My heart is vibrating with colors,
it is like a golden-colored heart now, it is..

vibrating in colors and.. sensations and flows
around her (heart). Ooh!!!...

It is inconceivable.. movement of motion
and wisdom, inside those realms.

Inconceivable beauty.

I felt it so strong energetically.

Ooh!.. Thank you God for this..
gift of perception.

Thank you God. You know.. why

I will try to pay it forward..
Thank you.

It was so intense.

I was able to feel, it.. and I have to go first,
at home better.

From there, I can continue better.

Now it is two o' clock; pausing.



Geometric shapes on the marble
after it have been hit by an object
(photo on location)
Do you see those shapes, those geometric shapes

These are naturally formed.
From hits, from various forces upon them.

And they are forming these.. geometric patterns.

So we are.. we are stepping on crystals..

and we are hence surrounded by crystals and rocks..

In that we can.. be changed by their.. qualities..

It is not that we are.. affecting.

They are affecting us.

They are deep..

They are deep energy factories.

They are deep energy factories.

Everything has a new meaning.

That brick in the wall..
(saw a brick when was outside)

I can see how much alive it is..

in its initial form!..

from the rock, as a rock.

And all these are vibrating..
in some way..

But those cracks that were formed..
in the geometric shape..

and we are stepping on them,
and we are surrounded by crystals..

but we don't know it (realize it).

And they are affecting us.

I have to close now. It is ehm.. fourteen thirty-two.

Just minutes later, from the last recording,

I felt at some point, that,
someone is behind me.

I.. turned my head, there was no one.

And then, I realized that..

I feel/felt a presence behind me.

It was like in the form of a very..
[but I don't know if it's being recorded,

because I am on the bicycle,
I will cover it with my hand].

So, I felt it like it was a very..

transparent shade. That was like a very..
transparent shade.. I only felt that..

and it was following me and I sensed it followed me,

about thirty seconds since I started this recording.

Now I think it has gone. And it was behind me,
for some minutes.

So, I have to.. pause now again, I am on the bicycle.

It is three (15) o'clock now and I am home,
I was eating strawberries..

and.. cannabis brings this..

appetite and I was eating the strawberries rather faster..

than I am consuming food;

and I felt how much alive it was.

But this time I didn't feel their pain, instead I felt how much
alive they are, in the sense..

of the energy that I receive through them.

I was sensing.. completely, sensing that,

with each, alive food,
with a piece of strawberry,

we consume their consciousness.

So, when it's about the strawberries for example,

we are.. we are popping in strawberries
like we are popping pills.

Every strawberry is a pill of consciousness.

Because, alive, raw foods provide sooo much energy! and..

aliveness!.. one feels alive!

It is incredible how.. intensely I can feel
right now.

How much intensely I feel.

I have to pause. I have to feed my dog, now.

Ooh and I.. fail to mention that,
all this time that I wasn't recording,

I was feeling so beautiful!..

floating, I was cycling with my bicycle,

and I was feeling like floating!..

from left-side to ride-side,

in an energy bubble.

Like I was floating!.. there.

Not as a solid, in a solid way..

I was feeling the..

the fluidity, of it..

and I'm thirsty and I need water again.

So i will pause now but..

there are so many thoughts, so beautiful thoughts.

and insights, on anything my mind goes to.

And it's a pity that I have to pause now. Ok.

Fifteen-fourteen.

So, one form..

of.. receiving consciousness,

is via the intake, the ingestion of
alive/raw foods.

But there are as well other types and qualities
of consciousness, and..

one most powerful of them is..

via the Chi(Qi) field, which is..

everywhere and among everything.

It is the invisible field.

And those.. subtler..

realms.. of the Chi..

those ways of.. receiving information
through those..

subtle antennae..

.. it is so fine.. and filtered.. naturally.

There is a whole train of thoughts...

Now there is a whole train of emotions..

Sounds are creating.. ripples..
inside.. my ear system..

every sound becomes like a crystal.

Every sound has the shapes, the geometric patterns.

And echoing inside my ear system.

So, it feeds.. every cell with crystal information..

Each cell absorbs.. what I described,
which is.. particles from..

..what is the Chi energy, the Chi field.

Higher wisdom.

Penetrating into.. subtler.. realms..

and realities..

feeling with..

subtle senses, the energy of things.

Sensing, the aura of energy.

It is so subtle..

I cannot even think of it.

Without destroying it.

Yes. Yes, I love you too Penny.
I love you three.

I love you twenty thousand three.

Ooh and now we have a peeling session from Penny..

by licking me on my face.. So, I have to pause now.
Because that is her time now..

..to feel and to sense.. in her own way.

Just minutes later, I had to record this. How..

..how sensitive Penny is!..

she is very sensitive!.. very sensitive!..

So fragile!..

I have to.. watch how I.. speak to her,
how.. I walk..

If I make.. sounds she's looking me with these..
innocent eyes.

Like a child!..

"Did you try to hurt me?" or..

"Are you not feeling fine? Why daddy?"

They are creatures full of love!..

So, I am sensing how sensitive Penny is.

How sensitive!..

She's very soft inside!..

Ooh, I love you Penny!

I know you want to feel that they love you back.
Because you are so sensitive..

and hence you are being changed,
you are being transformed..

from the subtle.. waves of..

the love energy..

Whenever I talk to her softly, or I stroke(caress) her..

she is completely changed. Completely changed.
Her energy is changing completely!

she has become so soft!..

How much we.. affect one another.

every other..

..being!..

Everything is alive!.. The tree, the ground, the rock.
The earth.

Everything is alive and..

..they are communicating with each-other,
we are communicating when we are in nature,

we are communicating,

when we sit on the rock,
we are communicating.

Either we are perceiving that or not.

And we are connected..

with every other little creature and..

with every.. piece of rock, with..
the rock we are sitting on.

With the trees. With the..

the energy of the lake.

We are..

interchanging consciousness..

..qualities of consciousness.

So, it is three twenty-four now. Another pause.

Fifteen thirty-one.

And I tried to.. eat some cherries, as well.

But as I started..

biting..

I felt they were burning my throat.
I felt some chemical substance..

..present there.

So, I can't afford to buy organic. Unfortunately.

But I was thinking later, that..
At least some portions should be..

so I can support these people and to help hence
gradually lower the prices,

so, I am a part of the chain.

In fact I am a part of every chain.
Because everything is connected.

My thought becomes a..

ripple in the crystal lake.

And.. transmits this vibrational wave.

Affecting everything else.

That is why we are able to perceive things.
Cause there are waves.. of thought..

travelling like energy. And we were able
to tap into this.

That is one explanation for premonition.

or in general, the ability to know the future.

Because everything exists, in the now;

and there. It's like a mirror.

So, there's an exchange, among those..
qualities-how can I call them..

Everything is so.. elegantly weaved..

..in the perplexity of colors and sounds..

and waves of motion..

Colors breathe.. inside me.

And I give birth the flow of spring..

Ooh, this is instant poetry.

I feel I could travel.. upon.. each word.

Each letter..

can drag me into its own..

..realm.

Everything.. is in tiny pieces..

but we understand it, as one picture.

Everything is so many, we are so little.

No. Of course we are not gods.

Of course no, but we are..

able to perceive a tiny portion of God's Grace.

And that is a blessing by itself.

Because it gives a meaning in life.

But we are not sure that..

..animals also do not experience that as well.

I am most than confident, that they do..

..experience those.. realms.

But in different.. qualities.

The consciousness is out there and.. vibrates everything.

Everything that is able to vibrate..

into ..

into the.. transformation of the sound frequency..

Everything that is able to vibrate.. in those frequencies..

or in the frequencies of the light;
it carries consciousness.

Everything like that, it carries consciousness..

and everything is affecting us.

And we affect everything else.
We change everything else.

And our thought is energy, moving..

sometimes inside my body, sometimes outside..

Ooh!.. it's a majestic journey.. of the thought.

it can go.. everywhere; in the moment!

And moves..

beyond any.. laws of physics..

Everything has so much meaning!..

That is why..

when, one is able to sit motionless..

S/he can absorb.. all that rich field!..

And now I can go into meditation.

And..

go into that vibrational field.

And I feel the vibration now.

With my mind's eye, I.. am perceiving
my whole body, vibrating right now.

I feel..

it is vibrating.. in a frequency.

My whole body.. vibrates..
jumps up and down..

Everything that exists.. and has consciousness,
has also vibration.

..has also vibration..

Now I have put my left hand over my dog..

..and I.. instantly change her field.

..instantly.

I am affecting her..

she is feeling my love.

my deep love.

And she is calming, now.

Ooh.. I can feel!.. how the energy flows..

and I can flow with..

the energy.

Also, inside Penny..

inside Penny's thoughts.. and emotions..

Ooh, to perceive with the mind is one thing but..

to perceive with the heart..

is the Kingdom of Kingdoms.

(exhaling loudly) I am absorbing..

all this quality..

Inhale.. exhale.. I am absorbing.

All that cannot be described with words.

And it's so rich in emotions..

Ooh!.. I could cry now..

Ooh.. words, are destroying, what I feel..

Ooh..

It is so vast..

Let's pause now, again.

Fifteen fourty-four. And.. I am recording again to..

add what I felt.

In the future we should have..

psychedelic concerts..

where we would go to meet each other,
both physically and energetically.

To flow together.. in the same space..

and it could be called..

.. a Psychedelic Concert.. of souls.

..experiencing one another..

.. in their division from the..

from the.. Source, from the Light,
from the ultimate, the everything..

Ok. Pause again.

Ooh. it's some minutes later.
And I am recording to say that..

..I am feeling.. the..
(the sounds are from my dog cleaning herself)

Geometry of the matrix, of the..

..of the physical and of the spiritual matrix..

Ooh.. [..] dance.. and I feel..

how much Penny loves me..
She loves me very much! Very much!

She wants to touch me with every part of her body.

She's amazing creature!

So elegant.

I love you Penny, I love you. Me too.
(then Penny licked my face)"

Later on the afternoon, I saw a peacock feather laying on the side of the street. Some weeks ago I thought to myself that I have collected many feathers from birds but all these years I haven't found any large feathers, like from a Grey Heron, or a peacock. And voila, a few weeks later, I found this peacock feather!

The large peacock feather I found at the side of the road
(photo on location)

ετικέτες: φύλλα κάνναβης, ζύμωση, ψυχοδηλωτική, ψυχεδελική, εμπειρία,

No comments:

Post a Comment