Saturday, June 28, 2014

Energy paths ~ Glimpses of transcendent states



..multicolored flower garlands ~
"There are multiple.. qualities of each and every thing. There are multiple qualities of intelligence. There are multiple qualities of sensing and of the way of sensing things. There are multiple qualities of understanding.. and knowing.. There are, layers.. multiple qualitative layers of wisdom.
[...]

All those people, that we call them "crazy", they are living in the non-linear world. And they are grasping all these different qualities. That most of the "normal" people miss, in every moment.. It's like there is a scenery, with a lake and two trees and, from specific points of view, one can miss the lake or one of the trees, or both of the trees, or everything. Everything is a perspective of view, of things. And the "normal" people that are working every day, in all this "normality", of this society, they are so much trapped, in their own mind. They live inside a prison of their own mind, because they are.. taught.. to do things in a specific order.. Not to.. sidetrack from any context that is not controlled.
It is funny how these kinds of thoughts appear mostly in the weekends. It is funny. I didn't have any of those thoughts, well, most of the time, during the weekdays. But, in the weekend.. there is a different, perplexing and.. weaving of realities.. of Real-It-Is.. And I can have a grasp of a different quality, a different way of seeing things.
[...]

..shattered Real-It-Is,
beyond linear timespace ~
But, it is because in the weekends I have more time to meditate. And.. therefore.. I can deepen my connection with/to everything.. I can tap-in, in the energy patterns and absorb their traces of energy.. That is why I need more time.. I need more time every day, all of the day.. so I can deepen this.. kind of connection even more.
And it is so beautiful..
Without.. having taken any substance, I am able to feel that colorful patterned view of the reality around me. It is so unique.. That is why meditation.. Lengthy, hourly meditations, are so much important, for our spiritual development.. Because we can deepen inside every aspect and see it with different eyes.. and feel it with different senses... Ooh, I am.. I am mesmerized of this.. of this way of viewing things.. It is mesmerizing. It's an inebriation without taking any substance. It's beautiful.. I can see now with my mind's eye, flowers.. moving in a.. spiraling way.. forming.. garlands, of time and space.. garlands.. multicolored garlands, with energy traces.. carrying beauty.. and meaning, a deep meaning. Ooh.. tomorrow I have my final Nada/Nidra yoga workshop for this year[actually for that season], but I wish I had time to go to nature.. Nature is so important, it's a medicine."


No comments:

Post a Comment