Sunday, June 8, 2014

Energy paths ~ The energy is a language



I have just finished my hourly meditation.. and at some point I was.. I could sense the energy as streams.. various streams of energy. I was able to sense them with colors.. with various different colors. It was.. it is like the energy has its own language.. And I have just learned a few words.. I have just learned to speak and understand only a few words from this, so to speak, energy-language or from the language of energy. I feel I have barely touched the surface. It was.. there were.. swirls of energy streams.. from here and there in various colors. In purple.. dark purple and dark blue.. Ooh it was unique and amazing.. to feel them. I didn't know what was all about, I was only feeling that, that energy was/had a language, had some forms. It was moving in various forms.. in contexts without a context.. Simply a flow ~ a flow ~ a magical flow of energy.. and colors. I can't sense what was all about, what kind of energy.. or furthermore.. what that reflected inside me but.. it was strange and.. flows ~.. of energy. Penny, I'm just speaking now.. I love you too, I love you three. Yes, I love you too. I don't feel I have anything else to say for the moment, only what is.. I do not wish to chatter.. Only what is important to be shared.

Later on, I took Penny and we went to the Elsenburger park. A vast area of green nature and wide canals. We stayed there many hours, I absorbed the beautiful sunny moments in silence, in constructive silence.





No comments:

Post a Comment