Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Energy paths ~ The colorful language of energy




Installation artwork at the Wajid Meditation Center,
digitally edited by me
After a dream I had (which I can't recall) I woke and started recording. Still lying on my bed with my mouth on the pillow, the words some times barely sound (and sound funny:) as you will notice. So, a couple sections corrected afterwards during the transcription below, therefore it is advised to read the text as well for the revised version.

6:19 (June 10) in the morning. Each moment I choose to be the best version of myself. Of what I have to be. Differing in such, from the contractual psychological pattern, that I have.. used to wear.. under my skin and identify it with, who I am. But, that second 'I am' is not myself, is not me, it's a psychological pattern that I have -used to- become... in the process of this life. But each moment I can choose to be the best of me, the best of who I have to give. And that best of me.. is a gem, is a precious stone, that can resonate in a different quality. It's like looking yourself in the mirror of time, of now. You are the best possible self you are, the best possible you have to give.

That old psychological pattern of you is all the accumulated thoughts and memories and ideas.. and belief systems.. and what others, believe of you. Somehow for some reason, you have used to, wear that self, under the skin. But you can choose to stop identifying yourself with that, it is just.. a small or rather huge shift in your perception.. but it can be possible.. to be done. Because you have become, what you are thinking now, of you. And of everything else around you. You, have chosen.. to carry along with you, all those small and big pockets of all the accumulated knowledge and memories. All that is so heavy, for you.. you can't go far carrying all that stuff, all that baggage. In fact, that, is not you. You have to be-free from your own self. You have to see yourself with new eyes. You have to see, yourself, in the deepest possible reflection of now.. and identify with a new self, a new self that is.. emerging, from.. within. And that new self is radiant.. is a radiant energetic being, of Light.. and kindness. Because you, reflect yourself from the source of who you are and that source is.. deriving from the True Source. Each moment that you choose to become that best part of you, then each moment.. you are true to your own self.. you are a shining diamond, in the mud, of time and space. I have woke up from a dream.. and I have vibrated into that essence of now.. And that essence, of now.. is both me and is not.. Because I am not me.. I am, reflecting the source. I am reflecting the source.. of all things possible to be done, and to be expressed.. in a formless, radiant wave of possibilities. Therefore, I have the freedom, to choose to become whatever I need, not whatever I want. There is a difference between the 'need' and 'want'. Because, what I want is.. is the outcome of that small, used (common) self. But, what I need, comes from the inner deeper core of my own self, of my true self. Ooh! I like that.. radiant energy expression, because I can feel it vibrating me inside me, and I and my words have become one.. It is pure energy, vibrating, it resonates inside me and I resonate into the energy of words. It is the only time that words have a meaning (value).. It is the only time that they (words) reflect the energetic now, the energetic presence of raw matter.
It is raining now outside and it will wash out all the old patterns, all the old memories will fade away.. Because they are so heavy.. I need to become, you need to become the best possible, self, you have to be.


6:48 in the morning. I had a short (well, not so short actually) meditation. The new sense of being, of choosing to be in the presence.. is by expressing all those colorful aspects.. of the transformative energy of who you are. And that is a new way to.. become.. everything. Yesterday I.. experienced in my meditation the various colors of energy and I.. referred to them as the.. words.. in the language of energy. And we are just tapping in.. learning new words, in that new language.. All these colorful aspects.. of the energy-language.. are in the flow ~.. and when we become to flow ~ with them.. we can transform ourselves, into something "impossible". We transform from possible to "impossible". Because there's nothing such as impossible. It's just something that we have not yet dreamed off to be. When we are dreaming of something.. we can give breath into it, and bring it into action, in the presence, in the now. But first, we have to dream off.. those new energies.. those colorful patterns that are formless.. they don't have any form, therefore they are not heavy, they are pure, raw energy.. and it is flowing ~.. in colors.. it is flowing ~.. in colors.. It is consciousness that it is not of ours.. We are riding that wave, of hyper-consciousness.. We are becoming that raw wave, colorful.. All those colors blending together.. Ooh! it's a majestic feeling!.. it's ecstatic.. to become all those colorful energy-waves.. in the flow ~.. in the flow ~.. of now. And all these, are carrying higher information.. from the subtler realms. I don't have t.. to do, anything special right now in this moment, I just have to be.. To be, so rich and colorful and pure, as this energy.. speaks to me.. Ooh! that flow!.. 
...
A small gap, in time and space. That, was, a valuable moment of silence. Because when I am not here, I am there.. And when I am there, I am everywhere. The word 'there' goes to the presence I choose to be. In the meditative state we are everywhere, we are not here, we are there, in the timeless time, and space. And therefore, when we are there, we have all the capabilities of.. creating our lives.. molding it, in a formless.. expression.. of colorful.. syllables.. and words, that are not heavy.. they are pure, raw, energy.. Colorful.. in the flow ~.. Hyper-pragmatic, multi-creating.. tiny bits of me.. tiny moments are being created, right now.. Moments to be.. to choose to be.. and to become.. everything I am dreaming off.. because when I am dreaming of something.. I am weaving it.. into.. the living reality, of the presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment